STOCK PICKS FOR NEXT WEEK

I prefer the following stocks for the next week.

# LIC Housing Finance: In the previous week, the LIC crossed its immediate resistance of Rs.206. I prefer this stock in the 190 levels for short term investors. Long term investors can buy this stock in this level also.

# Yes Bank: This is one of the fast growing banking institution in India. I advise a step by step investment in this. Friday it closed in 299 range. So safe buying level is between 260 and 265. In short term point of view it can come up to 330.

#Idea cellular limited: The safe entry level in this stock is 58. Immediate resistance will be 65. Make investments only in this range.

#Bharat Gears: I think the best entry level in this stock is 50. In long term point of view this stock has a great scope. But when we are dealing with short term, I think sell the share when you get a profit of Rs.4 per share.(In NSE)

Regards Hari " लोका समस्ता सुखिनो भवन्तु "

Leave a Reply